Wednesday, March 5, 2008

There's a First for Everything

Hello.  This is the beginning of the blog that I have finally decided to start, and hope to keep writing in for a while.  I like to write, so a blog felt like a good thing to have.  This way I can stay up on my writing, and maybe even improve.

But I've already gotten ahead of myself.  I haven't explained what this blog is, or even who I am.  I am Chris, I am nearly a college graduate, and I enjoy things in life which deserve to be enjoyed.  These include, but are not limited to, ice cream, good books, matinees, dance parties, warm days in the spring, cool days in the summer, and coconut macaroons.  I think these are the types of things blogs should be about, and these are exactly the types of things my blog will be about.  I hope you like them as much as I do.

So stick around; I'll be talking about questions, speculations, and insights about life and the rest.  Kind of like a family dinner. (I tried really hard to tie this into the picture above, which my good friend Reed took with his nice camera.)

No comments: