Sunday, April 6, 2008

Making A Move

A lot of people have been asking me recently what my plans are for after graduation.  Well, right now, things are looking unclear.  I thought I would be working at Spicer Brothers Produce, but another job opportunity has come up.  In light of all the confusion however, I have some privileged information for what I'm going to be doing sooner than graduation.  As in Wednesday.

Starting April 9th, right after Kylee's show, I'm moving into the Corlett lobby.

Due to certain circumstances, such as our school not providing us with cable in the dorms and apartments, we only pick up four and a half stations.  That's with the help of our trusty rabbit ears.  That being said, we don't get a pivotal station that, beginning Wednesday, will become very important in my life.  That channel is Versus, and it is of utmost importance due to the fact that the NHL playoffs start in two days on this station.  If you would like to find me, I will be on the couch in the corlett lobby, with a coke in one hand, a sandwich in the other hand, and homework in another.  And I'll be supporting the ANAHEIM DUCKS, so watch out.

Here are my bracket predictions.  Let me know what you think.


No comments: